Check out our everything our Preventative Maintenance Inspection covers!
Preventative Maintenance Inspection:
If you would like a one-time inspection on your HVAC equipment, we offer preventative maintenance inspections that cover the same aspects of our Home Service Agreements (which is 2 inspections per year)
Preventative maintenance inspections will follow industry-recommended procedures and will include the following check list as applicable to your system:
- ● Clean and treat drain pan, line, switches, and pumps
- ● Check refrigeration charge
- ● Inspect, clean, and replace 1” filters
- ● Inspect ductwork
- ● Inspect and clean coils
- ● Check and lubricate motors and bearings
- ● Check defrost controls
- ● Inspect indoor blower wheel
- ● Check and tighten electrical components
- ● Check voltage and amp draw of motors
- ● Inspect safety controls for proper protection
- ● Test gas valve operation (gas furnace)
- ● Check and clean burner section (gas furnace)
- ● Clean and inspect heat exchanger (gas furnace)
- ● Inspect flue pipe (gas furnace)
This service is meant to serve as a routine maintenance for your equipment. This is not a diagnostic service call. If you are aware of an issue with your system, a diagnostic service call is needed to determine the issue. A diagnostic service call does not include the preventative maintenance inspection checklist.
Diagnostic Service Call:
If an issue arises with your system, such as a water leak or a freeze-up, a diagnostic service call is needed. Just as you would go to a doctor to diagnose your own symptoms, your HVAC system needs an experienced service technician to diagnose the issue at hand.