We share a few reasons why you need to hire a contractor with extensive commercial HVAC experience.
Many people mistakenly assume that if a contractor does residential HVAC work, they’re capable of being hired for a commercial HVAC job. Do not make that assumption. You want someone doing your job that has had a lot of commercial HVAC exposure, and here’s why.
- The amount of space that needs to be heated or air conditioned determines the size of the HVAC system that needs to be installed. Without experience doing this for a large building, it could cause problems, most importantly you could end up paying more for monthly utilities than you need to be.
- A contractor with commercial HVAC experience also knows the best brands and equipment to install.
- You need to hire someone that will provide routine maintenance and come resolve issues when something is broken or not working. You also want a team that is equipped to handle large-scale issues.
- Since everything is larger, the overall complexity of where the system needs to be installed, and how everything needs to be set up to appropriately work throughout the building, requires previous experience and a wealth of knowledge.
- There are special considerations that need to be made, such as where the HVAC will be located, that can only be determined by someone who has made those decisions many times before.
At Webb Heating & Air Conditioning, we’ve worked in this industry for over 40 years. We’ve done residential and commercial work, and we know the different ways that everything needs to be handled based on what kind of job we’ve been hired to do. It’s very important to hire a contractor that has extensive commercial HVAC experience if you need a commercial job done, so give us a call today.