Home Service Agreements
Set up a home service agreement to make sure your HVAC equipment is always working when you need it.
WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR A SERVICE AGREEMENT:
- Under a Home Service Agreement (HSA), you will receive 2 maintenance inspections per year (ideally this means 1 maintenance in the heating season and 1 maintenance in the cooling season).
- By signing up as an HSA customer, you will receive 15% off parts if a repair to your system is needed.
- You never have to worry about being charged overtime, even on the weekends or holidays. As an HSA customer, you will always be treated as a priority customer.
- During each HSA inspection, your filters will be changed (standard 1-inch filters).
- We recommend changing these filters on your own, as well. Filters should be changed on a monthly basis, and even more often if your home has a high traffic volume or several pets, or if you live on a gravel road.
HSA inspections follow the following checklist (as applicable to your HVAC system):
- Clean and treat drain pan, line, switches, and pumps
- Check refrigeration charge
- Inspect, clean, and replace 1‚Äù filters
- Inspect ductwork
- Inspect and clean coils (min. 1 time per year)
- Check voltage and amp draw of motors
- Inspect safety controls for proper protection
- Check and lubricate motors and bearings
- Check defrost controls
- Inspect indoor blower wheel
- Check and tighten electrical components
- Test gas valve operation (gas furnace)
- Check and clean burner section (gas furnace)
- Clean and inspect heat exchanger (gas furnace)
- Inspect flue pipe (gas furnace)
Why Your HVAC System Needs Regular Maintenance
The state of your home’s HVAC system may be one of the last things on your mind, especially during the in-between seasons when you are not regularly using your heat or air conditioning. It’s important to keep an eye on it, however, in order to watch for warning signs of any potential issues. It is not recommended to wait for a serious problem to arise before tending to your system’s needs. If the idea of monitoring your HVAC system sounds like a burden, signing up for and sticking to one of our maintenance plans is a great way to relieve that stress. Having routine maintenance performed on your heating and cooling units will help you avoid costly and inconvenient repairs. Well-maintained units will also run more efficiently, reducing your energy costs and maximizing their lifespans.
At Webb Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer home service agreements in Advance, Greensboro, Mocksville, Clemmons, Lewisville, Winston-Salem, Kernersville, Lexington, Burlington, and Graham, North Carolina.
Financing Options Available
At Webb, we understand how important a functioning HVAC system is for your home. This is why we offer flexible financing options to help you take care of your new HVAC purchase, so you can get back to taking care of what matters most to you.
Home Service Agreement
A well-maintained HVAC system can save you from having to invest in costly repairs down the road. Learn more about the home service agreement option offered by Webb Heating & Air Conditioning.